Why Choose Us as Your Custom Home Builder
At Tice Construction Inc, we understand home remodeling, additions and custom home construction are some of the most significant investments our customers will make in their lifetimes. Multiple factors can affect one’s experience and the project’s outcome. This is why choosing the right designer and custom home builder is crucial.
When presented with an initial estimate, it can be difficult to discern what you are really getting for your investment. Considering price in isolation of other factors can be deceiving. Professional design, material specifications and the service you receive throughout the project are all critical elements.
It is essential to qualify a reliable custom home builder who will stand by its work and provide ongoing support. Over the past 25 years, Tice Construction Inc has established a reputation as one such contractor.
Certain professional affiliations can indicate a custom home builder is reliable, knowledgeable and reputable. Local and national associations provide ongoing education and require members to uphold a certain quality standard. Businesses affiliated with such organizations tend to have more highly trained staff and are up to date on the latest industry innovations and trends. Companies that invest in these associations are committed to consistently improving to provide clients the best possible service.
Tice Construction Inc is an active member of all major building associations, including:
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB): The largest residential construction association in the U.S., the NAHB offers national conventions, round tables, a library of publications, education and professional certifications, leadership councils and the like for both building and remodeling companies.
- Remodeler 20 Clubs: These are organizations comprised of NAHB members. Each Remodeler 20 Club consists of 20 top remodeling companies from across the nation who come together once a year to compare business systems for customer service, building methods, client retention, quality control programs and the like. It gives top companies a chance to see how other top, non-competing companies around the country of similar size and company structure, run their business and service their clients. Each year a different member company hosts the club at different location where current trends and technologies in the remodeling industry are analyzed and discussed. Many members of this organization are national award winners and are often featured in top industry magazines.
- Wisconsin Builders Association (WBA): This is a state-level association that provides many of the same services as the NAHB but with more attention to Wisconsin-related issues and building code enforcement.
- National Area Builders Association (NABA): This is the local association branch of the state and national associations based in Hayward, Wisconsin. Local meetings are held six to eight times per year featuring guest speakers from different facets of the construction business. This organization focuses on local issues with input from state and national associations.
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI): This is the national association similar to the NAHB but with an emphasis on remodeling. NARI also sponsors national conventions that provide a broad array of educational courses, professional certifications and national awards.
Tice Construction Inc also routinely attends national seminars, including The National Remodelers Show, The National Builders Show, The Remodeling Leadership Council and The National I-Housing Conference.
Learn More About North Wisconsin’s Premier Custom Home Builder
Tice Construction Inc is proud to be one of the nation’s most experienced and reputable remodeling and construction contractors. If you would like to learn more about what sets our company and custom homes apart, contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss your project. Submit the online contact form below or call us at (715) 635-4664.